directory-users mailing list archives

From Roman Pastore <rpast...@asanteit.com.ar>
Subject Transactions on Apache Mavibot
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 13:51:31 GMT
Hello everyone,
I've been using Apache Mavibot lately to see if it would fit with a project
that I have in mind. For this project I need to be able to manage the
transactions made in the BTree. I saw that you provided beginTransaction()
and commit() methods in the RecordManager but I'm not sure how to use them
on a tree. I saw that the insert method from the BTree already opens/commit
a transaction for every tuple inserted, but what if I want to be able to
open a transaction make a bunch of write operations inserts/deletes and
then commit so those operations are performed atomically as one (or not at
all in case of a failure), is that possible? Thank you in advance.