directory-users mailing list archives

From <akary...@yahoo.gr>
Subject Re: Client API hangs spinning in MINA code, eating 100% CPU
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 23:02:20 GMT
Apologies for the bad formatting... I didn't know the list is text-only.
Anyway, just wanted to report that I have updated my pom.xml to use mina-core 2.0.12 (overriding
2.0.9) and the problem is resolved. So a MINA upgrade will definitely be useful. Of course,
I will upgrade whenever the new client API is released.
Again, thank you for helping!

    On Thursday, 11 February 2016, 16:41, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:

 Le 11/02/16 17:34, Maxim Solodovnik a écrit :
> Maybe MINA need to be updated to latest version?
> I believe they have fixed something like this recently

Indeed.

I'm currently working hard on getting a new release of the LDAP API to
include the latest MINA build (and I may even have to get MINA 2.0.13
released first, as it seems a new bug has been fixed).

Be patient ! It's probably a matter of a week !

I'll push the latest package on people.apache.org/~elecharny for those
who are impatient. Just check regularly there...