directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [Studio] Howto run from java -jar ... instead of .EXE ?
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 20:22:52 GMT
On 02/17/2016 07:47 AM, David Tildesley wrote:
> Hi,
> I am in a situation that I need to run Apache Directory Studio with Java command rather
than EXE.
> Should I unpack the EXE with something or should I download the source and compile it
and hopefully some will give me some advice after successfully compiling it?

Hi David,

I guess you already downloaded and extracted the zip, right?

Then something like this should work:
java -jar plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.0.v20140415-2008.jar

You probably need to use backslash, I didn't test on Windows.

Kind Regards,
Stefan