directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Client API hangs spinning in MINA code, eating 100% CPU
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:41:41 GMT
Le 11/02/16 17:34, Maxim Solodovnik a écrit :
> Maybe MINA need to be updated to latest version?
> I believe they have fixed something like this recently

Indeed.

I'm currently working hard on getting a new release of the LDAP API to
include the latest MINA build (and I may even have to get MINA 2.0.13
released first, as it seems a new bug has been fixed).

Be patient ! It's probably a matter of a week !

I'll push the latest package on people.apache.org/~elecharny for those
who are impatient. Just check regularly there...