directory-users mailing list archives

From <akary...@yahoo.gr>
Subject Password policy
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 01:26:21 GMT
Hi,
I'd like to enforce some rules for password values (such as use of at least 2 capitals, 1
number, 1 symbol, etc). Is it possible to do this with configuration in the server? I've seen
the password policy view in Apache Directory Studio but it doesn't have anything like that.
If it's not configurable out of the box, is there maybe an API that one could use to write
a custom "plugin" class that would be invoked whenever an attempt to change the userPassword
attribute's value is made?
Thank you!