directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rebooted ApacheDS M2 getting invalid type 31
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 21:55:12 GMT
Le 27/01/16 22:44, steve.hammond@oracle.com a écrit :
> Everything was working for months.
> Then search stopped working, so I thought I would resstart apache ds.
>
> How can I get my system back to running?

Corupted database :/

Either you have a backup, or you might want to test an experimental
package that can clean the database using the command 'apacheds.sh
repair'. I just brew it last week-end, and made it available on
people.apache.org/~elecharny. This is a full installer for a full
server, which will restart if you run 'apacheds.sh start'.

If you feel like being a guinea pig, I'm around to give you any help. We
intend to release that version asap, when we have tested it a bit more
thoroughly.

Note : THIS IS *NOT* an official release.