directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Apache Directory Studio getting "stuck" on opening LDAP connection login
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 17:18:50 GMT
On 01/19/2016 05:05 PM, Philip Colmer wrote:
> I may have to go back to an older version of ADS ... I don't like how
> the UI works now. For example, when I add a value for an attribute
> that requires a DN, I'm not seeing the DN browser so I have to have
> found the object first and then copied the DN. I'm not sure if that is
> a UI change in ADS itself or something caused by me needing to use
> JNDI but I don't like it :(

No that doesn't have anything to to with the network provider. You use
it on Windows 10? I only tested on Windows 7, don't have a Windows 10
license and installation available. Can you please file a Jira and
attach a screenshot of the missing DN browser (please remove any
personal/confidential data)?

Kind Regards,
Stefan