directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Pankow" <i...@alexander-pankow.de>
Subject Annoying problem with ApacheDS: ERR_554 double get for block 0
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 01:47:00 GMT
Hi together,

with the intention to update the keystore because of a expired certificate
for ApacheDS I wanted to restart the apache ds server. Unfortunately, that
did not work as I expected.

The server crashes after "fetching the cache named groupCache". In the
console mode I got the message below.

Trying to set up a server within the directory studio, create a new config
and import the partition has not been successful. Also upgrading ApacheDS to
M21 was not successful (currently M16 is in use).

Always when I'm trying to import the partition, the server crashes on
starting.

Is the partition corrupted? That would be the worst possible scenario.
Before I have stopped the ApacheDS server, everything has worked fine.

Our last backup from the partition is from the last upgrading of the server
many months ago. ApacheDS is used as an important part in our infrastructure
of our non-profit organization.

So I hope that you have a piece of advice for me. Had someone already such a
problem?

I need to find some quick fix...

Thank you very much in advance!

And here's the error message from console mode:

jvm 1    | Error in WrapperListener.start callback.  java.lang.Error:
ERR_554 double get for block 0

jvm 1    | java.lang.Error: ERR_554 double get for block 0

jvm 1    |      at jdbm.recman.RecordFile.get(RecordFile.java:185)

jvm 1    |      at
jdbm.recman.PhysicalRowIdManager.fetch(PhysicalRowIdManager.java:159)

jvm 1    |      at
jdbm.recman.BaseRecordManager.fetch(BaseRecordManager.java:323)

jvm 1    |      at
jdbm.recman.CacheRecordManager.fetch(CacheRecordManager.java:264)

jvm 1    |      at jdbm.btree.BPage.loadBPage(BPage.java:949)

jvm 1    |      at jdbm.btree.BPage.find(BPage.java:280)

jvm 1    |      at jdbm.btree.BTree.find(BTree.java:413)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.jdbm.JdbmTable.get(Jdb
mTable.java:344)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.AbstractBTreePartition
.fetch(AbstractBTreePartition.java:1229)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.AbstractBTreePartition
.fetch(AbstractBTreePartition.java:1178)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.xdbm.search.evaluator.EqualityEvaluator.evaluate
(EqualityEvaluator.java:97)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.xdbm.search.evaluator.OrEvaluator.evaluate(OrEva
luator.java:85)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.xdbm.search.evaluator.AndEvaluator.evaluate(AndE
valuator.java:110)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.EntryCursorAdaptor.get
(EntryCursorAdaptor.java:167)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.EntryCursorAdaptor.get
(EntryCursorAdaptor.java:43)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.core.api.filtering.BaseEntryFilteringCursor.next
(BaseEntryFilteringCursor.java:377)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.core.authz.GroupCache.initialize(GroupCache.java
:164)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.core.authz.GroupCache.<init>(GroupCache.java:122
)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.core.authz.AciAuthorizationInterceptor.init(AciA
uthorizationInterceptor.java:286)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.initInterceptors(De
faultDirectoryService.java:685)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.initialize(DefaultD
irectoryService.java:1818)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.startup(DefaultDire
ctoryService.java:1244)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.ApacheDsService.initDirectoryService(ApacheDsSer
vice.java:323)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.ApacheDsService.start(ApacheDsService.java:182)

jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.directory.server.wrapper.ApacheDsTanukiWrapper.start(ApacheDsTanu
kiWrapper.java:72)

jvm 1    |      at
org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperManager$12.run(WrapperManager.java:2788)

wrapper  | <-- Wrapper Stopped

Regards from Germany,

Alexander Pankow