directory-users mailing list archives

From Michael Perelman <mikhail_perel...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: custom interceptor's AdsBaseBean
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 00:29:56 GMT
ok, looks fairly clear, though please correct me if i am wrong in the following assumption.
all the PasswordPolicyBean instances are fed to the AuthenticationInterceptorBean since the
list is tagged with @ConfigurationElement(objectClass = "ads-passwordPolicy", container =
"passwordPolicies"). those PasswordPolicyBean instances then get passed to all the interceptors
residing within the list tagged with @ConfigurationElement(objectClass = "ads-authenticator",
container = "authenticators"). this passing of policies to interceptors occurs in ServiceBuilder.createInterceptors().
did i miss anything? thanks!