directory-users mailing list archives

From Michael Perelman <mikhail_perel...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: custom interceptor's AdsBaseBean
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2015 18:05:03 GMT
thanks for all the info so far, Kiran!
if i could just step back one email, please. current ServiceBuilder allows for the OOTB AuthenticationInterceptor's
password policy bean's attributes to be copied over to the PasswordPolicyConfiguration within
the createPwdPolicyConfig() function, which eventually makes its way to the interceptor. the
attribute copying logic is specific to that interceptor, so it would not work for my custom
interceptor, unless i introduced my own service builder by extending the OOTB ServiceBuilder.
my question is how do i go about letting the server know that my service builder is the one
that needs to be called upon startup instead of the OOTB one? thanks!