directory-users mailing list archives

From Kartik Vashishta <kartik.u...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] [Studio] Configuration Issues
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 11:44:11 GMT
Team,

I have successfully installed ApacheDS and Studio. I am having issues
configuring ApacheDS. How do I do this from the cli. I am on CentOS7.

For instance how do I set a password, ports, dc, cn, etc.

I also need help tying Studio to ApacheDS, this will probably be easier
after I have ApacheDS configured.

This seems like a MOST wonderful truly FREE product for LDAP. The
documentation however seems tailored to windows users. I am mostly a cli
guy(at least that's what I like/try to think/be).

All comments/observations will be appreciated. Regards,

Kartik Vashishta