directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] is it safe to use apacheDS M20 with Mavibot?
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 14:15:29 GMT
HI John,

Yes, there are stil some open issues. To have an overview, visit the
following link and assess for your organisation whether you can accept the
risks involved.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MAVIBOT%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened)%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20DESC

Best regards,

Pierre Smits