directory-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Claims based authentication with ApacheDS
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 22:07:03 GMT
Hi

I'm not sure if it is related but we have a claim-based access control,
with the claims representing some attributes from a SAML token (which
represents an authenticated client). That will need to be also mapped
for JWT assertions though...

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-saml.html#JAX-RSSAML-ClaimsBasedAccessControl

Cheers, Sergey

--