directory-users mailing list archives

From "V!sh@L Patel" <vishal_pate...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject [ApacheDS] Needs to replicate embedded ApacheDS in Java Application
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 12:59:40 GMT
I have embedded ApacheDS in my java application, and it works fine for me. (I followed instructions https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/4.3.+Embedding+ApacheDS+as+a+Web+Application for
that.)Now, my java application works in cluster environment, having more than one middle-tiers
(MT) as Master-Slave or multi-master mode. I need embedded ApacheDS to work same way, i.e.
changes in LDPA entries at one MT/ApacheDS, should get reflected/synced at other nodes as
well.By using configuration at http://joacim.breiler.com/apacheds/ch08s02.html , I can configure
multiple Stand-alone (none-embedded) ApacheDS setups, which can sync with each other. I need
to apply similar configuration in embedded ApacheDS for my Application.For Stand-alone (none-embedded),
configuration is applied at OrganizationUnit (ou) – config, but when I add ApacheDS as embedded
in Java application there is no config ou - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23134802/embedded-apacheds-2-0-doesnt-have-ou-config .Question:How
can I configure replication programmatically for ApacheDS embedded in Java application?Any
document/example for that?Thanks in advance.Regards,
Vishal