directory-users mailing list archives

From Ezsra McDonald <ezsra.mcdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Admin password expired
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 14:37:39 GMT
Any ideas Kiran? I tried using ldapmodify with a LDIF as below:

dn: uid=admin,ou=system
changetype: modify
replace: userPassword
userPassword: PW_HERE_PLEASE

I assume it needs more system attributes to get around this?

Is there a config entry that can disable password aging that I can change
with an editor and restart the instance?