directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: unshaded maven dependencies
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 09:11:13 GMT
On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Jan Van Besien <janvb@ngdata.com> wrote:

> I'd like to integrate an embedded apacheds LDAP server in my java
> project using the apacheds LdapServer from the apacheds-service
> artifact.

LdapServer is from apacheds-protocol-ldap artifact
the apacheds-service module is for standalone execution of the server.

In embedded mode you need to pick the dependencies and add to your project
take a look at the below pom.xml to see the required dependencies
(they are all in commented section)

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/sandbox/kayyagari/embedded-sample-trunk/pom.xml

--
Kiran Ayyagari