directory-users mailing list archives

From Syed Mudassir Ahmed <sma_se...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Get all attributes
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 00:43:03 GMT
I am curious to know how ldap API can do that?

Sent from my iPad

> On 24-Sep-2015, at 7:28 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Le 24/09/15 15:19, Syed Mudassir Ahmed a écrit :
>> This solution applies to Windows active directory. For each value of objectClass
(top, person, etc) there is an object in cn=schema,cn=configuration,dc=... . Each of these
objects tells required and optional attributes. For the given entry, get all the values of
its objectClass and query those objects for attributes.