directory-users mailing list archives

From jeffty <wantwater...@gmail.com>
Subject Enable TLSv1 in ApacheDS lead to Timeout Error
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2015 08:48:16 GMT
Hi All,

I’ve enabled TLSv1 in ApacheDS, after restart the service I got a timeout
error and fail to login again.

In Apache Directory Studio network Parameter, encryption method is Use SSL
encryption(ldaps://) and provider is Apache Directory LDAP Client API.

And in Authentication the authentication method is Simple Authentication.

Below is my environment:

ApacheDS: apacheds-2.0.0-M20-x86_64

Directory Studio: ApacheDirectoryStudio-2.0.0.v20150606-M9-win32.x86_64

OS: CentOS6.6

I haven’t found any clues in apache ds website and no related articles
found by google either.

Is there any guidance for login ds with TLSv1 enabled ? Thanks a lot.

Jason