directory-users mailing list archives

From jeffty <wantwater...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enable TLSv1 in ApacheDS lead to Timeout Error
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2015 10:44:03 GMT
Thanks Kiran.

Enable LDAPS Server option is checked and login is OK (when TLSv1 is not
enabled and Encryption method is Use SSL encryption ldaps://).

After enable TLSv1 protocol, I change the Encryption method to Use StartTLS
extension and still got PROTOCOL_ERROR.

See attached screenshot error_authenticate.jpg and connect_test.png

Thanks.