directory-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Schaefer Sr." <schaef...@me.com>
Subject Create own Domain / Site in ApacheDS with Apache Directory Studio
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 01:30:37 GMT
Hi

Now I would like to create a domain / site with a path like dc=mine,dc=testapp,dc=mine,dc=lol
(not actual value). I see dc=example,dc=com as domain object as well as namingContexts in
the Root DSE. That said when I try to create a namingContext or a domain (context) entry it
fails.

Then I looked into Partitions but I could not create one as looks quite complicated.

Does someone has a link or a description on how to create a domain like that in Apache Directory
(I am not a LDAP geek by any stretch of imagination).

Thanks - Andy Schaefer