directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create own Domain / Site in ApacheDS with Apache Directory Studio
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 05:40:19 GMT
Le 10/08/15 03:30, Andreas Schaefer Sr. a écrit :
> Hi
>
> Now I would like to create a domain / site with a path like dc=mine,dc=testapp,dc=mine,dc=lol
(not actual value). I see dc=example,dc=com as domain object as well as namingContexts in
the Root DSE. That said when I try to create a namingContext or a domain (context) entry it
fails.

> Then I looked into Partitions but I could not create one as looks quite complicated.
>
> Does someone has a link or a description on how to create a domain like that in Apache
Directory (I am not a LDAP geek by any stretch of imagination).
Have you followed the instructions on this page :
http://directory.staging.apache.org/apacheds/basic-ug/1.4.3-adding-partition.html
?