directory-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Bocanegra <tri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: max size limit and paged searches
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 15:45:30 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

thanks for the explanation. So how is it then possible to read all the
entries? Or is it just a configuration or structure problem of the
server, if not all the entries can be read?
Should, in this case, the entries tree be more fragmented, in order to
allow clients to traverse them all?

Reading all entries with (objectlclass=*) is of course not a real-life
use case, but for example, reading all the groups where a user belongs
to (if there are many groups :-)

thanks.
regards, toby