directory-users mailing list archives

From Siyanatullah Khan <cyankha...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Issues syncing apache DS and apache Syncope
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2015 07:34:58 GMT

Hi All ,
I am trying to make a simple Identity management solution with apache DS and apache syncope.
I have so far imported the sample overseas ldif file in apache DS and able to perform simple
bind and  search. On the syncope side I have made a connection to apache DS and the connectors
are working fine.However when I am trying to sync I am getting an LDAP error.
I have made a detailed posting here Cannot Connect Syncope with Apache DS
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Cannot Connect Syncope with Apache DSI am facing an error while trying to add an apache
DS backend to apache syncope. Environment Apache DS v 2.00-M20 Apache syncope v 1.2.4 OS Windows
7 64 bit I ... |
|  |
| View on stackoverflow.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

and the same I have posted in the apache syncope group, I will be extremely obliged if somebody
can point to the right direction.
ThanksSiyanat