directory-users mailing list archives

From "Ike Ikonne" <iiko...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Missing entries
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 00:40:16 GMT
Hi Bill,

Have you tried the "Browser Options" of the Apache DS studio.
Right-click on the connection and then select properties, you should
see "Browser Options"

Cheers,

Ike

From:   William Osmond <wosmond@brightandbrown.com>
To:     users@directory.apache.org
Date:   06/25/2015 07:27 PM
Subject:        Missing entries

Hello all,
I've been running Apache DS version 2.0.0.v20130628 successfully for
some years now, however I've hit a snag. The application is only showing
10 of ~750 entries that used to be present under a particular DN. If I
view the master.db in a text editor I can see that the entries are still
there, however they're not displayed in the LDAP Browser. Any help would
be greatly appreciated!

-Bill