directory-users mailing list archives

From Sohail Aboobaker <s...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Overriding limit of Users exported
Date Sun, 31 May 2015 17:40:19 GMT
No worries. I was able to export all users by changing the server.xml ldap server configuration
(maxSizeLimit) entry.

  <ldapServer id="ldapServer"
            allowAnonymousAccess="false"
            saslHost="ldap.example.com"
            saslPrincipal="ldap/ldap.example.com@EXAMPLE.COM"
            searchBaseDn="ou=users,ou=system"
            maxTimeLimit="15000"
            maxSizeLimit="0">
    <transports>
Regards,
Sohail Aboobaker.

> From: sabv@outlook.com
> To: users@directory.apache.org
> Subject: Overriding limit of Users exported
> Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 13:32:17 -0400
>
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to export all users to a file using export LDIF browser. I have changed the
maximum entries to 0 in the dialog. However, it still exports only 1000 users. Seems like
the server has a limit.