directory-users mailing list archives

From Dariush Behboudi <dariush.behbo...@eximia.it>
Subject Fwd: Password policy and expiry, account disabled
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 15:16:11 GMT
hi friends,
I’m quite new to apacheDs and I’m trying to use the password policies in order to force
my users
- to change their password the first time they log to the system
- to change their password every month

I’m using apache dir studio and enabled password policies.
Now, more or less all the features configured (min length, password history etc) are working
for the new entries created, which means lppe is well configured, but I was expecting additional
properties to the new users reporting the passwordChangeTime and mustChangePassword.
I don’t see any property in the user details, infact the password never expires (now it
is setted to 600 seconds) and apache dir studio doesn’t prompt any message enforcing password
changes.

Last but not least, the user is disabled once password is wrong for x times, I don’t know
how to activate it again.

Any hints?
Please help
Best regards,