directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Creating top level organization
Date Sun, 31 May 2015 15:39:49 GMT
On 05/31/2015 05:32 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> Le 31/05/15 17:28, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
>> On 05/31/2015 05:14 PM, Sohail Aboobaker wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I downloaded the zip file. When I unzip it, I get the following directories.

>>> $open  products/org.apache.directory.studio.product/macosx/cocoa/x86_64/ApacheDirectoryStudio.app
>>> results in "file does not exist error".
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Sohail Aboobaker.

create a new organization like o=sevenseas but when I try to open configuration from Directory
Studio, it fails to open the configuration view with "ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-basedn does
not exist!" error. I downloaded the nightly build but the nightly build doesn't contain any
view or perspective on mac. All I get is a blank LDAP perspective without any views.

>> Emmanuel, you can also just upload the packaged file
>>
>> product/target/products/ApacheDirectoryStudio-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.tar.gz
>
> I'll do that when I'm back in 2 hours.

It's already here: https://people.apache.org/~seelmann/

But now I also have to leave, see you later.