directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating top level organization
Date Sun, 31 May 2015 15:32:16 GMT
Le 31/05/15 17:28, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> On 05/31/2015 05:14 PM, Sohail Aboobaker wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I downloaded the zip file. When I unzip it, I get the following directories.
>>
>> $open  products/org.apache.directory.studio.product/macosx/cocoa/x86_64/ApacheDirectoryStudio.app
>> results in "file does not exist error".
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sohail Aboobaker.
>>

>>> Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 16:46:19 +0200
>>> From: elecharny@gmail.com
>>> To: users@directory.apache.org
>>> Subject: Re: Creating top level organization

a new organization like o=sevenseas but when I try to open configuration from Directory Studio,
it fails to open the configuration view with "ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-basedn does not exist!"
error. I downloaded the nightly build but the nightly build doesn't contain any view or perspective
on mac. All I get is a blank LDAP perspective without any views.
>>> The nightly build has been stopped being created more than 2 months ago.
>>>
>>> I just have pushed the latest build on http://people.apache.org/~elecharny/
>>>
>>> Download it, unzip it, and start the app :
>>>
>>> $ open
>>> products/org.apache.directory.studio.product/macosx/cocoa/x86_64/ApacheDirectoryStudio.app
>>>
>>> You should be able to configure ApacheDS.
> Emmanuel, you can also just upload the packaged file
>
> product/target/products/ApacheDirectoryStudio-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.tar.gz

I'll do that when I'm back in 2 hours.

Thanks Stefan