directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Creating top level organization
Date Sun, 31 May 2015 15:28:59 GMT
On 05/31/2015 05:14 PM, Sohail Aboobaker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I downloaded the zip file. When I unzip it, I get the following directories.
>
> $open  products/org.apache.directory.studio.product/macosx/cocoa/x86_64/ApacheDirectoryStudio.app
> results in "file does not exist error".
>
> Regards,
> Sohail Aboobaker.
>

>> Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 16:46:19 +0200
>> From: elecharny@gmail.com
>> To: users@directory.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: Creating top level organization
>>
>> Le 31/05/15 16:05, Sohail Aboobaker a écrit :
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have a new install of Apache ds 2.0 and Directory Studio. I need to create
a new organization like o=sevenseas but when I try to open configuration from Directory Studio,
it fails to open the configuration view with "ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-basedn does not exist!"
error. I downloaded the nightly build but the nightly build doesn't contain any view or perspective
on mac. All I get is a blank LDAP perspective without any views.
>> The nightly build has been stopped being created more than 2 months ago.
>>
>> I just have pushed the latest build on http://people.apache.org/~elecharny/
>>
>> Download it, unzip it, and start the app :
>>
>> $ open
>> products/org.apache.directory.studio.product/macosx/cocoa/x86_64/ApacheDirectoryStudio.app
>>
>> You should be able to configure ApacheDS.

Emmanuel, you can also just upload the packaged file

product/target/products/ApacheDirectoryStudio-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.tar.gz

Kind Regards,
Stefan