directory-users mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request Instructions for ApacheDS using Mavibot Partition
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 15:04:08 GMT
This same question popped up in another thread on the developers list:

> On Apr 3, 2015, at 9:53 AM, Shawn McKinney <smckinney@apache.org> wrote:
>
> For ACNA I plan to publish benchmarks of a program that performs many search and bind
operations using ApacheDS.  The goal is to run ApacheDS with an optimal configuration for
performance for these operations.

> How is the mavibot enablement accomplished?  I understand one of the goals of mavibot
is to speed up ldap operations which is why I am asking this question.

and was decided to move here.

Here are the instructions (so far):

1. Install ADS 1.0.0-M19

2. Import this ldif into the server using studio:

http://apaste.info/4Mt

which is the LDIF for configuring a mavibot partition

3. restart the server

4. create the context entry dc=apache,dc=org

Shawn
smckinney@apache.org