directory-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Directory LDAP API 1.0.0-M29 released
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 15:08:18 GMT
Somehow new release is not available: " Failed to collect dependencies at
org.apache.directory.api:api-all:jar:1.0.0-M29: Failed to read artifact
descriptor for org.apache.directory.api:api-all:jar:1.0.0-M29: Failure to
find org.apache.directory.api:api-parent:pom:1.0.0-M29"

Am I doing something wrong? Or maybe anything wrong with repo and/or
release?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax