directory-users mailing list archives

From brock samson <brock.sams...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: sources for Apache Directory Studio libraries
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 15:29:38 GMT
according to that 1006 issue, you are planning on moving to odftoolkit in M9 release. do you
know what is the ETA for that release?

> Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 08:13:25 +0100
> From: mail@stefan-seelmann.de
> To: users@directory.apache.org
> Subject: Re: sources for Apache Directory Studio libraries
>
> On 03/27/2015 03:53 AM, brock samson wrote:
> > thanks for the info!
> > do you happen to know what job openoffice performs in studio? what would happen
if i were to remove it from the studio?

> org.openoffice.odfdom 0.6.16 was available in maven central, but no
> longer is there.
>
> It is used to allow export of LDAP data to OpenDocument format
> spreadsheet. In current trunk this feature is removed.
>
> We'll try to migrate to another libraray (odftoolkit)
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-1006
>
> Kind Regards,
> Stefan
>

> >> Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 01:43:52 +0100
> >> From: elecharny@gmail.com
> >> To: users@directory.apache.org
> >> Subject: Re: sources for Apache Directory Studio libraries

libraries -- org.openoffice.odfdom (v0.6.16) and DocBook-XSL (v1.71.1) -- for which i am unable
to locate sources. could you please point me to a location(s) where the sources reside? thanks!