directory-users mailing list archives

From brock samson <brock.sams...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: sources for Apache Directory Studio libraries
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 02:53:31 GMT
thanks for the info!
do you happen to know what job openoffice performs in studio? what would happen if i were
to remove it from the studio?

> Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 01:43:52 +0100
> From: elecharny@gmail.com
> To: users@directory.apache.org
> Subject: Re: sources for Apache Directory Studio libraries
>
> Le 27/03/15 01:03, Michael Perelman a écrit :
> > i have looked through your Apache Directory Studio and noticed two 3rd party libraries
-- org.openoffice.odfdom (v0.6.16) and DocBook-XSL (v1.71.1) -- for which i am unable to locate
sources. could you please point me to a location(s) where the sources reside? thanks!