directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: sources for Apache Directory Studio libraries
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 07:13:25 GMT
On 03/27/2015 03:53 AM, brock samson wrote:
> thanks for the info!
> do you happen to know what job openoffice performs in studio? what would happen if i
were to remove it from the studio?

org.openoffice.odfdom 0.6.16 was available in maven central, but no
longer is there.

It is used to allow export of LDAP data to OpenDocument format
spreadsheet. In current trunk this feature is removed.

We'll try to migrate to another libraray (odftoolkit)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-1006

Kind Regards,
Stefan

>> Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 01:43:52 +0100
>> From: elecharny@gmail.com
>> To: users@directory.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: sources for Apache Directory Studio libraries
>>
>> Le 27/03/15 01:03, Michael Perelman a écrit :
>>> i have looked through your Apache Directory Studio and noticed two 3rd party
libraries -- org.openoffice.odfdom (v0.6.16) and DocBook-XSL (v1.71.1) -- for which i am unable
to locate sources. could you please point me to a location(s) where the sources reside? thanks!