directory-users mailing list archives

From 최규우 <ap...@paio.co.kr>
Subject sasl authentication problem.
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 11:26:33 GMT
Hello apacheds users.

I'm getting "INVALID_CREDENTIALS : DIGEST-MD5: cannot acquire password for
uid=admin in realm : example.com" error when I try to authenticate by
DIGEST-MD5 (SASL).

steps I've done is here.

* ON SERVER
SASL Host : (server ip address)
SASL Principal : ldap/(server ip address)@EXAMPLE.COM
Search Base Dn : ou=users,dc=example,dc=com

AND

ads-enabled=FALSE,ads-pwdId=default,ou=passwordPolicies,ads-interceptorId=authenticationInterceptor,ou=interceptors,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config

ads-enabled=FALSE,ads-interceptorId=passwordHashingInterceptor,ou=interceptors,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config

THEN ON CLIENT

Authentication Method
DIGEST-MD5 (SASL)

Bind DN or user : uid=admin
Bind password ****

SASL Setting
SASL Realm : example.com
Quality of protection : authentication only
protection strength : high

for sure there is the user  "uid=admin,ou=users,dc=exmaple,dc=com".

what did I wrong? I have no problem logging in by simple authentication.
any suggestion?

--

KyuWoo Choi
PAIO co.,ltd.