directory-users mailing list archives

From "Hurni, Kevin (ITS)" <Kevin.Hu...@its.ny.gov>
Subject Apache Directory Studio-incorrect counts via LDAP
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 21:12:55 GMT
I apologize if I'm doing this wrong, but here goes:
Apache Directory Studio Version: 2.0.0.v20130628

I'm using LDAP against a MS Windows 2008 R2 server.

I constructed a search query.  It runs the query and then next to it, has a number of items
such as:
(3686)

However, if you either expand the query (click the little arrow), it shows those little folders
in bunches of 100, BUT it stops at:
3601...3683

AND
If I export to a .CSV there are actually only 3683

So somehow, Directory Studio isn't displaying the correct count in the parenthesis.

This is the first time I've ever run across this.

Please let me know how to proceed.
(Do I report a bug?)

Thank you

--Kevin