directory-users mailing list archives

From Michael Perelman <mikhail_perel...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: ldif import works in studio, fails with LdifFileLoader
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 22:33:02 GMT
Still no success. I tried both with and without trailing blank line.

> Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 22:32:25 +0100
> From: mail@stefan-seelmann.de
> To: users@directory.apache.org
> Subject: Re: ldif import works in studio, fails with LdifFileLoader
>
> On 02/24/2015 07:30 PM, Michael Perelman wrote:
> > I looked at the issue that you have opened on this matter, and it seems to suggest
that the workaround entails splitting the .ldif file into two .ldif files -- one for content
and another for actions. I i went ahead and isolated the following entry into its own separate
.ldif file:

> > dn: dc=mycompany,dc=com
> > changetype: modify
> > add: administrativeRole
> > administrativeRole: accessControlSpecificArea
> >
> > But that still does not add administrativeRole to my partition. Could you please
provide a more detailed description of the workaround? Thanks!