directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ldif import works in studio, fails with LdifFileLoader
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 00:07:41 GMT
Le 24/02/15 22:32, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> On 02/24/2015 07:30 PM, Michael Perelman wrote:
>> I looked at the issue that you have opened on this matter, and it seems to suggest
that the workaround entails splitting the .ldif file into two .ldif files -- one for content
and another for actions. I i went ahead and isolated the following entry into its own separate
.ldif file:

>> dn: dc=mycompany,dc=com
>> changetype: modify
>> add: administrativeRole
>> administrativeRole: accessControlSpecificArea
>>
>> But that still does not add administrativeRole to my partition. Could you please
provide a more detailed description of the workaround? Thanks!

> Please try to finish the change record with an "-" like this:
>
> dn: dc=mycompany,dc=com
> changetype: modify
> add: administrativeRole
> administrativeRole: accessControlSpecificArea
> -
>
> I guess the parser is a bit too strict here.

It's not. The RFC mandates the final - followed by a NewLine :

mod-spec                 = ("add:" / "delete:" / "replace:")
                           FILL AttributeDescription SEP
                           *attrval-spec
                           "-" SEP

SEP                      = (CR LF / LF)