directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: ldif import works in studio, fails with LdifFileLoader
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 21:32:25 GMT
On 02/24/2015 07:30 PM, Michael Perelman wrote:
> I looked at the issue that you have opened on this matter, and it seems to suggest that
the workaround entails splitting the .ldif file into two .ldif files -- one for content and
another for actions. I i went ahead and isolated the following entry into its own separate
.ldif file:

> dn: dc=mycompany,dc=com
> changetype: modify
> add: administrativeRole
> administrativeRole: accessControlSpecificArea
>
> But that still does not add administrativeRole to my partition. Could you please provide
a more detailed description of the workaround? Thanks!

Please try to finish the change record with an "-" like this:

dn: dc=mycompany,dc=com
changetype: modify
add: administrativeRole
administrativeRole: accessControlSpecificArea
-

I guess the parser is a bit too strict here.

Kind Regards,
Stefan