directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ldif import works in studio, fails with LdifFileLoader
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:54:07 GMT
Le 24/02/15 19:30, Michael Perelman a écrit :
> I looked at the issue that you have opened on this matter, and it seems to suggest that
the workaround entails splitting the .ldif file into two .ldif files -- one for content and
another for actions. I i went ahead and isolated the following entry into its own separate
.ldif file:

> dn: dc=mycompany,dc=com
> changetype: modify
> add: administrativeRole
> administrativeRole: accessControlSpecificArea
>
> But that still does not add administrativeRole to my partition. Could you please provide
a more detailed description of the workaround? Thanks!

What's the error you get ? Or is it that you don't see the
administrativeRole attribute ? If so, this is plain normal, it's an
operational attribute, you have to specify that you want it back when
you do a search.