directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication between ApacheDS and openLDAP
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 16:29:52 GMT
Le 05/02/15 16:11, Brett Gilmer a écrit :
> The OpenLDAP is 2.4.39, which is being used because it is running on a Synology DSM and
this is what it installs.

> It was a challenge to get the sync to work at all, since it always sends at least "rid=300"
for a starter-cookie instead of a blank one, so I did some tracing through the code and set
up the provider side manually, which worked for about a day but then openLDAP started sending
this double-csn-cookie.

Sorry for the delay...

OpenLDAP will send one CSN per server ID, something which was not
anticipated. This need to be fixed.

Can you fill a JIRA for this one ?