directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: adding administrativeRole in LDIF
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 17:09:11 GMT
Le 10/02/15 17:47, brock samson a écrit :
> i am trying to import an LDIF file into apacheds2-M19 where a partition has an "administrativeRole"
associated with it. the contents of my LDIF look like this:

> dn: dc=example,dc=com
> objectclass: top
> objectclass: domain
> dc: example
> add: administrativeRole
> administrativeRole: accessControlSpecificArea
>
> but when i try to import it via the apache studio, i get the following error:
>
> : ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID add does not exist!]; remaining name 'dc=example,dc=com'
>
> it looks like it is complaining about the "add" in the LDIF file, yet your example here
(https://directory.apache.org/apacheds/basic-ug/3.2-basic-authorization.html) shows that this
is a correct entry.
No, you are misreading the example given on this page.

In your case, you are creating a full entry, not modifying it, so the
add: XXX is useless.