directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication between ApacheDS and openLDAP
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 04:06:58 GMT
Le 04/02/15 14:34, Brett Gilmer a écrit :
> Could this be a configuration issue on either side, or is the sync between ApacheDS and
OpenLDAP not supported?
We aren't expecting OpenLDAP to send 2 CSN in the cookie, and we have to
understand why it's what we get from OpenLDAP.

In any case, the cookie is opaque information not expected to be
documented except by the implementers. However, we do expect that the
cookie we receive from OpenLDAP is something we can deal with.

FTR, which version of OpenLDAP are you using ?