directory-users mailing list archives

From Ike Ikonne <iiko...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Problems with executing Open Configiration from apacheDS Studio
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 18:41:50 GMT
Hi all,

I get this stacktrace when I try to perform "Open Configuration" through
Apache DS studio version Version: 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.  Have anyone
ran into this issue, if so, how do I go about resolving it.  I am trying
to create a new DSE. Which other option do I have to create a new
DSE if  "Open Configuration" option is not available for now.

Thanks,

Ike

Unable to load the configuration.
 - ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replpingersleep does not exist!
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.exception.LdapNoSuchAttributeException:
ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replpingersleep does not exist!
        at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:317)
        at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:47)
        at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.lookupAttributeTypeRegistry(DefaultSchemaManager.java:1620)
        at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.entry.DefaultEntry.<init>(DefaultEntry.java:310)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.readConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:358)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.getConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:182)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.run(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:127)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.common.core.jobs.StudioJob.run(StudioJob.java:83)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.exception.LdapException:
ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replpingersleep does not exist!
        at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.lookup(DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.java:176)
        at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:313)
        ... 8 more

ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replpingersle