directory-users mailing list archives

From Ike Ikonne <iiko...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problems with executing Open Configiration from apacheDS Studio
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 22:55:09 GMT
Hi,

Where can I find that particular LDIFF so that I may modify it?

Thanks,

Ike

From:   Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com>
To:     users@directory.apache.org,
Date:   11/19/2014 04:51 PM
Subject:        Re: Problems with executing Open Configiration from
apacheDS Studio

Le 19/11/14 19:41, Ike Ikonne a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I get this stacktrace when I try to perform "Open Configuration" through
> Apache DS studio version Version: 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.  Have anyone
> ran into this issue, if so, how do I go about resolving it.  I am trying
> to create a new DSE. Which other option do I have to create a new
> DSE if  "Open Configuration" option is not available for now.

It's due to some change sin the ApacheDS configuration that has not been
- yet - handled by Studio.

We are working on that, and it takes time, as we needed a recent version
fo ApacheDS and the LDAP API, version that we just had released as of
today.

I won't promise a new Studio version any time soon, it might take a few
weeks, but this is definitively on our todo list.

Btw, you can - and I'm ashamed to have to tell you that - update the
configuration manually by updating the ldif file that contains it. It's
certainly not teh right thing to do, but I have no other option to offer
atm...