directory-users mailing list archives

From Peter Speybrouck <peter.speybro...@irex-consulting.com>
Subject upgrade ApacheDS from M17 to M19
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 12:42:14 GMT
Hi,

I noticed that there is a new release 2.0.0-M19.

I currently have the 64 bit RPM package installed on CentOS 6.5.
Since I am new to ApacheDS, I am not sure how I should upgrade to this new
version without losing my current configuration. I also don't see any
upgrade instructions on the website.

1. Should I just install the new RPM?
2. Is the old M17 release automatically removed and replaced by M19?
3. Does it automatically keep my configuration or do I need to
export/import these? For the latter, what exactly do I need to do?
4. Something else to keep in mind?

Cheers,
Peter