directory-users mailing list archives

From Neha Rawat <nneharaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting a Sorted result by setting SortControl
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 07:04:36 GMT
Hello,
I just downloaded Version ApacheDS 2.0.0-M19 and tried this.
I could get it working when the number of entries in ADS is <=17. But when
I have entries more than 17, I get some exception. Is there any config for
this?

Is it fixed in this version? If yes, I will post the exception that i get.

Thanks.

--
Love and Luck,
Neha