directory-users mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A query on kerberos testing via annotations
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 15:30:56 GMT
Thanks for your reply Kiran.

I figured out the problem - the KDCServer annotation was configured with
two transports (TCP/UDP) which were using separate ports (as both were
unspecified). Using "super.getKdcServer().getTcpPort" as the port for
krb5.conf does not work, as it requires the UDP port.

So I got it working by just configuring a single UDP Transport +
substituting the port given by
super.getKdcServer().getTransports()[0].getPort() into the krb5.conf.

Is there a way that I am missing to have both TCP + UDP protocols share a
random port, when configuring a KDCServer via annotations?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder