directory-users mailing list archives

From <dinusw...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to secure Hadoop in Ubuntu as well as Windows?
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 07:00:55 GMT
Hi,

I am interested in Apache DS server and Apache Directory Studio. Currently I am working in
Hadoop and analysing ways to secure hadoop cluster; Since LDAP and Kerberos are parts of your
products I am interested to use this; On analysis I have some questions,

1) Is it possible to make use of Apache Directory Studio UI to secure hadoop cluster? If yes
can you please provide us any UG?

2) I just checked the below Kerberos-Integration tutorial. http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/kerberos-ug/2.2-ldap-server-config.html
. But most of the links just hold the content ‘TODO…’ . When this will be updated?

3) Windows distribution of Apache Directory Studio has Kerberos installed built in? If yes
how to enable it / make it to work to generate tickets?

Thanks,

Dinesh Kumar P

Sent from Windows Mail