directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting a Sorted result by setting SortControl
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 05:11:19 GMT
Le 10/11/14 05:52, Neha Rawat a écrit :
> No,
> skis[0] = new javax.naming.ldap.SortKey(sortKey,false,null);    too does
> not work.
>
> I hope the other params are correct. I thought attrID is equivalent to
> attribute name and passed "cn" as the 1st argument to SortKey.

Ok, at this point, the best is to fill a JIRA for us to remember to fix
this issue if we don't fin the time to do it in the next couple of days.

The plan here is for us to write a test code using JNDI instead of the
API, and to see if we have the same problem. If so, it will be easy to
understand what's wrong.

Thanks for the report and for your patience !